I posted mine on my blog! i guess i can't do much!
1 minute 16 seconds... at which time the raptor dies and I win.
Me, 38 seconds.
1 minute 47 seconds. that's what you get when you just give the answers it wants.
38 seconds BABY! I'm totally going to die.
Well you'd all get to stand around and watch me die first. I only made it 22 seconds...
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
6 comments:
I posted mine on my blog! i guess i can't do much!
1 minute 16 seconds... at which time the raptor dies and I win.
Me, 38 seconds.
1 minute 47 seconds. that's what you get when you just give the answers it wants.
38 seconds BABY! I'm totally going to die.
Well you'd all get to stand around and watch me die first. I only made it 22 seconds...
Post a Comment