GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Matchy-Match Sneak Peak

Every year Ry & I match for Halloween. In 2006...
Thing 1 & Thing 2 - so fun. I loved how our hair was all blue too.

In 2007...
Ry was "The Bun Maker" & I was the Oven...with a bun inside...don't feel awkward, it's okay. We just wanted to tell people I was pregnant in a funny way. And looking back I see now our costumes are just shirts with something on them - kind of lame. =)

Sadie's costume just arrived in the mail for 2008...
Can you guess what Ry & I will be to "match" as a family? Those of you who know already, don't tell! Isn't she the cutest little bag of money ever!? I love dressing up for Halloween.

12 comments:

D'N'J said...

well, ryan DID have a hat and a spatula . . . :)

are you bonnie and clyde? and she's the money you're running away with?

Elicia said...

she is so cute!! and she looks so happy! i think she loves getting her picture taken!

CAF said...

Oh my goodness. That pic of SM as a bag'o'bones is killing me.

Bobbie said...

I am grateful you are taking lots of pictures and sharing them with us! It makes my day! She looks very bankable. And squezzable!

I know what her parents will be but I am not telling. You should go to the Mall and do the "walk" on Halloween. You could decorate her stroller using card board... or something.

She IS very happy. I think she likes dressing up too.

robin said...

OMGOSH! What a cutie. I actually don't care what Ry and Barb are going to be now. Sadie steals the show!

D'N'J said...

you shouldn't have posted an actual picture of her as the bag of money - she's distracting everyone from guessing :) you should have just said she will be money.

MStevenson said...

I can't say. Cause you told me.

I love her outfit. I hope she gets lots of candy for you.

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

"don't feel awkward; it's okay". hahaha! I'm still laughing! p.s. is that REALLY your motorcycle??

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can totally see where all your money goes.

Shirley said...

We totally did the baker and the oven for halloween this year! and I thought I was being creative haha. I have no idea what you guys are this year... I guess I will have to check back!

Vernos said...

How cute!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

TOO CUTE!!I have NEVER seen that one before. I love that all of you dress up. My hubby won't.