Also...anyone interested in buying our motorcycle? Sadly, it is time to sell - doesn't quite fit a car seat & we need 2 vehicles now. But we'll get one again someday.
Besides, we bought this yesterday...so excited!! We love our new Honda Pilot - it drives so smooth & we can fit tons of people in - or pack it full for a road trip! Hooray!
So many "new" things yesterday....not to mention I bought some new shoes, but don't worry, I won't post pictures of those. Ry owed me shoes, here's why...Janell was so sick of being pregnant she was trying anything she could think of to get little Damien here early. We even went 4-wheeling with them on Saturday in hopes that all the bumps would urge him out...did I mention I'm terrified of driving on roads that drop off to cliffs?! (your fault Troy!) So we drove up Bountiful Canyon and much to my dismay and against my will we drove down Farmington Canyon (still ticked about that one).
So as I was hiding in the bottom of the Rodeo, white-knuckled, and focusing on breathing while we were on one of those cliff-side roads, I told Ryan I had 2 pairs of boots on hold & I was going to buy them - he owed me for this. But, in the end I got some great photos from the top of the mountain - terrifying ride, but great photos & new shoes...ha!
Overlooking the Great Salt Lake & Antelope Island







13 comments:
If a man birthed the baby, he would not put his child at risk.
If a man knew the hardship that goes with birthing a baby, he would never put the mother at risk.
Guess Ry should have the next one!
If shoes is all he came up with, well, there should be more....
Ry's Mother-in-law totally agrees with mstevenson!
That's right -- mom and dad said we were never to go up that canyon.
Hey cool new car!! I'm excited to go for a ride in it.
Too bad Welly's not old enough. He'd buy that bike in a flash.
i think boots are pretty good. jeff would never agree to give me something like that just for riding up the mountain. and i'm a pretty paranoid mountain driver/rider.
Water towers? Better ask the husband about those "water towers."
I'd love that bike! But alas I'm poor. I bought a new little friend on Saturday.
i sort of thought the water tower thing was funny too - very East thing, not for Utah!
i know how you feel barb, ad pulled those out of control stuff on me too! i hate looking down even the slightest drops in a car, so i always focus on looking at the mountain in hopes that i will forget there is a drop on the other side of me! i like bikes, but i don't think i would ever drive one up here, there are just too many accidents and scary people here in denver!! i want shoes!!
I meant radar towers...I was blogging in a hurry before Sadie woke up...don't judge me. =)
you never said what you're going to be!
You have to wait for pictures....=)
I'm so excited for your new car! My in-laws have a Pilot and love it. I'm jealous, but so happy for you! I'm really looking forward to Saturday, I have a completely free schedule!!!!
Umm...I, Melanie, didn't write those two comments at the beginning...you took our baby four wheeling? When we took Welly this summer, he feel asleep too...
Cute, pretty pictures...
Can't wait to see your new car.
I love her grumpy face. It is SO CUTE! You deserve the shoes.
Post a Comment