You have to click this image & view it larger - the facial expressions are priceless. In some Sadie looks a little carsick, the one second from the left on the bottom looks like they're banking to the right together for a turn, and top right Welly looks grossed out that Sadie wants to taste the car. And he generally looks like he wants her to let go of the steering wheel so he can drive already! These cousins love playing together!
-

3 comments:
vomit!
mom, don't ever put me in a mechanical car again. thank you.
Cute kids!
Enjoy it now, in a few years it won't be so fun!
It was so fun. I can't wait till Sadie baby is just a bit older and they can really play together. I'm sure Wellington will love having a cousin to push around that doesn't push back (Gray!)
I love those pics...thanks for posting them B. We've got some pretty cute kids.
Post a Comment