
After years of refusing - I finally gave in. I have watched all of the Star Wars movies...ugh. I saw the new ones a while ago & after wanting to poke my eyes out with those, really didn't want to watch the old ones. But, Ry finally "cultured" me this week. I've seen them all. And I have to say, the old ones were way better than the new ones. Thank heavens. And the best part - the fighting teddy bear things. They were cute.
Also, I watched the Indiana Jones movies a while back as part of my culturing from Ry...apparently I missed a lot of these classics growing up. Who knew!

11 comments:
oh man, jeff will be so proud of you.
I am proud. As I said, the old ones are way better (except for the whole "They destroyed the first death star so let's build a second one, only BIGGER" idea).
Yes, but have you watched the classic Monty Python and the Holy Grail?!?!
Yah, I saw them while growing up. Where were you?
i still haven't seen the indiana jones movies all the way through. i have seem parts but not all the way through. yeah, i didn't like the new star wars ones, they were just too silly, and dark i couldn't see anything!
The old ones were definitely better! Sometimes technology is not a good thing. Yeah for Thursday! I get off at 4:00, can we get together? I miss you SOOOOOO much!!!!
i feel bad for you, i still am not "cultured", and prefer it that way! PS. i would never leave juice to mold intentionally( unless I was tryin to make my own stil), c'mon bados, you sooo know that!!hahaha!
So if I tell you that I cried in the theater during episode 3 can we still be friends?
i just took a moment to catch up on your life, i've been under a rock apparently because there are so many great updates!! my friend, i love it! the best was Ry dancing with Sadie. so cute. I'll teach you all the REAL worlds to the macarena. on second thought, no, i won't. they're not kid approved. :)
you are such a trooper!! I still haven't ever seen them all parts here and there.
Finally you saw it. Hmmm....we should make a list of other classic shows you need to watch.
Post a Comment