Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this year! We'll be headed to Grandma S's this year, sleeping in a trailer, and trying to share a bathroom with 30+ cousins...it's so fun! Family parties are great - I'm so glad we have family close. And today Sadie is helping me make pies. Yum!

A few things I'm grateful for...Sadie & her nap time, Ry, my family (both sides), the gospel, and the root beer that is waiting for me in my fridge. =)
4 comments:
could you send a little pie love my way? :)
I know your famous home-made pies are a big thing on Thanksgiving. What are your favorites and which ones do always make? Is pumpkin the most important? Just curious. Love you!!!
Hey! that reminds me!! you haven't sent me that apple pie recipe! the one we had at the cabin! i still can remember how yummy it was!
sounds like it'll be a crazy time. miss you
Post a Comment