this made me laugh so much! way too cute! Is she really sitting on that ball all by herself, or did she fall off right after you snapped the picture? :) good balance kiddo!
Kath - it started out darker than mine - then she lost a lot of it & it all came back pretty light. More like Ry's with some blonde streaks...I'm not sure what it'll be in the end. In the sun it even looks a little red.
I love that girlie! Have I told you yet how much I miss you? Well, I miss you A LOT!!!! We need some more girl time. What are you Saturday's like in the next little while? Maybe I will come down, if it's okay. I need Barbara time!
9 comments:
aww, so sweet! she's trying to lose all that weight, wait, what weight?
So funny. I love those pictures.
She has inspired me to get busy. I need to work out too. Where did I put my headband? I love her outfit! So classy!
this made me laugh so much! way too cute! Is she really sitting on that ball all by herself, or did she fall off right after you snapped the picture? :) good balance kiddo!
baby yoga, it's sweeping the nation.
That is hilarious. Haha. I should do like Sadie once and a while!
Bob I can't tell- is her hair brown or blonde-ish?
she is so adorable!! I love the headband
Kath - it started out darker than mine - then she lost a lot of it & it all came back pretty light. More like Ry's with some blonde streaks...I'm not sure what it'll be in the end. In the sun it even looks a little red.
I love that girlie! Have I told you yet how much I miss you? Well, I miss you A LOT!!!! We need some more girl time. What are you Saturday's like in the next little while? Maybe I will come down, if it's okay. I need Barbara time!
Post a Comment