Okay - so I usually don't do these tags (mostly because I'm lazy) - but when someone calls you out on the fact that you haven't done the tag, you just have to. Sorry it took so long Meg!
8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. The Gospel
2. My hubby
3. Sadie
4. Family
5. Being responsible for your own happiness
6. Being self-sufficient
7. Getting as much education as possible
8. Keeping your body healthy - you've only got one
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die/Wish List:
1. Travel the world & learn about other cultures
2. Live on a farm with lots of land & a horse named Banjo
3. Get my masters in School Counseling Psychology & a PhD in Early Childhood Development
4. Serve a mission(s) with Ry
5. Teach my children to live & love the Gospel
6. Lots of genealogy so my ancestors on the other side aren't ticked at me when I get there.
7. Be a jazz lounge singer
8. Learn how to play the piano & cello
8 Things I have Learned/am learning in My Life:
1. Slow down - every day doesn't have to be a mad-dash to get my to-do list done
2. Things don't matter - people do
4. Be kind - everyone is struggling
5. Live in the moment - time goes by too fast not to
6. Stop talking & listen
7. I don't always have to honk at stupid drivers - maybe they're headed to the ER
8. Take time to enjoy the simple things, the small moments - the grass is not greener on the other side
8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1. More time - need
2. To sleep through the night - want/need
3. A new camera - want
4. My house to be clean - need
5. To know my elusive neighbors - want
6. Sadie to be potty-trained - want
7. To go on a roadtrip - want
8. $ for some new clothes - want
8 Places I Want to See/Visit:
1. All of Europe - I could spend months there
2. The east coast
3. New Zealand
4. Egypt
5. China
6. Machu Pichu (sp?)
7. Australia
8. Alaska
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Mandarin Garden - tiny spicy chicken, yum!
2. The Bluebird - Bluebird Chicken...mmm...
3. Red Robin - where Ry & I had dinner the first night we kissed
4. Gandolfo's - The Empire State, yum...I think I'm hungry.
5. Chili's
6. Noodles & Co.
7. Fazoli's - good & cheap
8. Sonic - nothing beats eating in your car!
8 TV Shows I Can't Live Without:
1. The Office
2. The News
3. Seinfeld
4. Lost
5. Food Network - slightly addicted to it right now. Ry asked me if some noodles were done the other day & I said "Al Dante"...weird. He said I can't watch it anymore. =)
6. Passport to Europe/South America with Samantha Brown - although I don't like her because I want her job
7. Smallville - it reminds me of Ry & high school
8. I don't know - I don't watch that much TV...& I could live without a lot of it.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Sleep
2. Backrubs
3. Family time
4. Date Night
5. Seeing Sadie first thing in the morning - she's so happy!
6. My birthday - I'm kind of like a little kid about it still
7. Ry getting home from work everyday
8. Life & the new adventures/things I can learn from it
Okay, I tag...whoever wants to do this. And I guess specifically - Tailee, Elicia, Lisa...
-

5 comments:
I am so glad you didn't mention me on your tag list, I have so much to do that one more thing.... But I so much enjoyed reading your list! I learned things I didn't know about you. Hum, maybe I should do the tag, I would probably learn some things about me.
Thanx again for taking the time.
Loves!
Mama
Whewf! I'm glad you didn't tag me either. That survey takes too much thought.
I'd have time, but I'm too lame.
I tried it because i was bored - well, I got to the part about what you're learning, and I got tired of thinking so much.
Barb,
Its probably an oversight on your part, but I know you meant to put first on the list of your most passionate things....keeping in touch with your DAD. Oh bye the way, when is your birthday?
Love you,
DAD
Post a Comment