GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun

Here are just some of my favorite holiday pics - this first collage Melly made...

(All images can be clicked on to "embiggen" - as Dianna says)



High School Girlfriend Get-Together




This is my favorite pic from our trip to Temple Square - I'd never seen this floating nativity before, so pretty!

7 comments:

Bobbie said...

Barb. The pictures ARE WONDERFUL. Can we go to a place to make a bunch of prints when I come to visit? I love them soooo much!

Sadie is beautiful and her parents are pretty cute too. The floating nativity is awesome. I think a trip to Salt Lake is in order.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Love, Mama

MStevenson said...

So fun. Looks like it was a great time with your friends. And I love all those picture of Sadie too! So cute. I love the one with that bow on her head.

D'N'J said...

i liked carrie's "embiggen" so well I always use it!

i like how sadie must test all her gifts by spit before they are of any use to her.

"hmm, this one isn't getting soggy, take it back!'

Tailee said...

SO CUTE! I love that I made your blog! Yay!

huston said...

wow it looks like you guys had a blast i can't get over what a cute little family you are!!

Heidi said...

I love how everything goes in her mouth. When Liv had her first Christmas she would go over to the presents under the tree and try to eat them. I should have put the presents away until Christmas when I recognized our wrapping paper in her diaper. Is wrapping paper really that delicious?

Marie said...

Barbara, I cannot believe how cute your kid is! I love all these pics. It looks like she had fun at Christmas--the first is always the funnest! I miss you so!!!