GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let the Annual Trauma Begin!

Santa came to our apartment complex on Friday & we took Sadie to see him. It started out good - she was happy & cute in her pink snow bunny suit...




We watched Santa for awhile, she was smiling & even talking to him. So I figured she was ready to sit on his lap. Ha!


Boy was it hilarious! And of course she was fine the second we picked her up. I was hoping she'd pull on the beard, but no such luck.


More pics of her pre-trauma - in her cute candy cane pants! I love them.

Trying to get off of the couch...

She stands & holds onto the couch pretty good now. Still a little wobbly, but getting the hang of it. I don't think it'll be long before she is holding on and moving around our furniture.

4 comments:

MStevenson said...

Poor girl. She sure did look cute. I still haven't taken Welly to see Santa yet. So much to do, so little time. :)

D'N'J said...

It's inescapable - all children hate santa in person!

I can't believe she'll be walking soon. It seemed like she'd always be the little stationary baby.

huston said...

she looks so cute i love the pants!! why do all kids hate sants so much??? it's a mystery to me

The Kippen House said...

Love the candy cane pants! I'm not ready for her to be that big, by the way. What happened to little, baby Sadie? Love you!!!!