Sadie has determination, trust and can I mention that she puts up with a lot.They just don't come much sweeter.
Awww! Give her a taste!
she needs to experience the cookie sensation!
So funny!
ha! I love this!
Well, she knows cups are for drinking. She just can't figure out how to make it work like the big people do.
She is the best. That is super cute.
she's like "hey, I wanted those cookie crumbs!"
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
8 comments:
Sadie has determination, trust and can I mention that she puts up with a lot.
They just don't come much sweeter.
Awww! Give her a taste!
she needs to experience the cookie sensation!
So funny!
ha! I love this!
Well, she knows cups are for drinking. She just can't figure out how to make it work like the big people do.
She is the best. That is super cute.
she's like "hey, I wanted those cookie crumbs!"
Post a Comment