GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, December 15, 2008

110 At It Again!

On Saturday we went to a reunion with my freshman roommates - and we were almost all there. We get close every time...missed you Meg! Hence the pyramid picture in honor of our missing cheerleader roomie. It was a blast! We caught up on what's new, relived some great moments, and even watched a very embarrassing video we made - MTV Cribs style. Oh the stupid things freshman do.

I have to say though - we all really lucked out. I don't know of anyone else who still tries to stay in contact with their freshman roommates - I just love these girls and always will. It was way fun & kind of surreal to watch the three offspring play together - can't believe it's been 6 years! For more, and better, pictures - click here.

6 comments:

Vernos said...

Thanks for the love ya'll! Hope to see you this week:)

D'N'J said...

someone's baby sure likes to pick its nose! and that is -quite- the wall of photos!

Barb said...

That baby is sucking his thumb actually. =) Hard to tell until you click to enlarge.

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! Three of my BEST FRIENDS are all girls I was roommates with Freshman year. We have been inseperable (sp?) ever since! :)

CAF said...

B, you are looking skinny. I hate you. ;) PS SM is my best favorite!!

MStevenson said...

Looks like fun.