I love how he can make anything fun - even being stuck at an airport in New Orleans on our honeymoon for 8 hours was the best! We played cards, shopped the same 4 stores over and over again. Posed with the blues brothers wax statues, and he even tried a new flavor of soda - yum! Always optimistic in any situation.
He isn't afraid of anything - even jumping on a motorcycle just to try it out without really knowing what he was doing. No big deal. And one of his dream vacations - Cedar Rapids and going on every (scary-to-me) roller coaster...yikes.
He is so super smart - who knew brains could be so sexy?! He'll just whip random knowledge out of his brain, facts about things I didn't even know he knew anything about...more than that though he is super humble about being smart, and doesn't talk about it.
I love what a great father he is. Ry is so hands on and loves his little Sadie Mae. He's patient with her, and great at teaching her new things. It's true that you do fall in love with your husband more every time you see him interact with your child(ren).
Ryan is a great husband, father, example and my best friend. Everyone kept telling me when we got married that I would just love him more as the years past. I really thought they were out of their minds. I loved him so much then I couldn't imagine love any greater than that - but they were right. Looking back, every year I love him more and more. And every trial we go through together only brings us closer. I am so grateful to have such a strong priesthood leader for a husband - someone that can spiritually lead our family.
Love you Ry! Happy 25th birthday!! Can't believe we've known each other 10 years...ha! We're old - we just don't act like it. =)

10 comments:
oohhh! you're so cute. love the post:) happy birthday ryan!! you guys are adorable, and the three of you make the darn cutest family! love you friend!
child(ren)? Are you making an announcement here?!?!?
Oh, yeah. Happy B-Day Ryan! :)
happy birthday!!! i'm glad you two are still hitting it off! ;) you two are just so sweet! i hope my marriage will be like that, and i hope i'm smart enough to make the right choice in spouse! congratulations!
sweet barb! And you look so beautiful in that wedding picture ( you always look beautiful, there is just something about a wedding photo, ya know :))
oh yeah and happy bday ryan. I remember when i was 25 those were the good old days!
happy day of birth! your wife is much better than jeff's. his did not even post him a birthday blog.
Happy birthday, Ryan!
And congrats to you Barb for putting up with him for so long. Ha ha ha. Just kidding, of course.
Yeh he's okay I guess. ;)
Sorry I missed your birthday, Ry. I am a jerk!!!
So I'm a few days late in wishing you a happy birthday on your blog, but I was the first sibling to call and wish you a happy birthday on your birthday so that has got to count for something. So again, Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one. Yeah for 25! Sorry, Barbara, but I just don't see Ry as "super hot." Weird. He is a great brother though. Love Ya!
Happy Birthday Ryan!! I can't believe you are so old! Just kiddin, I'll be joining the ranks in a few...
Barbara, you are so sweet. I'm not gonna lie, I cried a little bit when I read this post. It IS amazing how much more you love your husband when they are a daddy! We love you, and miss you!!!!!
Umm..your not old. Mark and I were like, "he's only 25?" :).
All day I thought it was his bday today, guess I should read more carefully, and check back more often. :) Happy Bdday bro-in-law, next time I see you I'll give you a hug.
Post a Comment