Mel's baby shower was on Saturday - her sister-in-law Heidi came up with an awesome theme - Mario Brothers. Welly dressed up as Mario for Halloween and with the general obsession for video games at their house it was the perfect theme. We played pin the mustache on mario brothers, who can drink root beer out of a bottle fastest, and the best candy bar game ever. Heidi did a great job throwing it together! And it was so fun to hang out with everyone. We even ate Lasagna & had Princess Peach Punch. At the end all the kids and guys showed up to help eat the food. =) Can't wait to kiss and hug little 'Luigi'!

This was how we found Sadie after the drive home...cuddling her cow. Such a grumpy expression on her face, so cute.
9 comments:
are those baby bottles?
what a fun shower! I can't even believe how cutie patootie Sadie is!! She is growing up!!! I miss her! Oh, and you guys too, of course!
We had such a great time at the party! And Melanie got some really fun gifts. Thanks to the hostest with the mostest. And her helpers! Good food too. Thank you so much!
That shower looks like so much fan! You are all so creative!!!
P.S. I meant for that so say "fun" not "fan". Squeeze Sadie for me!!!
It was way fun. I loved it, and it was a perfect theme for me. Thanks everyone for coming, such a fun.
i swear i was at that party. you can kind of see me.
sadie is lucky she still has that cow.
hey! that's me, not jeff! :)
So FUN I am SAD I missed it.
Post a Comment