Again, talking about my sister-in-law Teresa...=) She just got her mission call yesterday & we all met last night at the parents to open it. We even had Jordan online through Skype (he's in Peru). She's going to the Washington Everett Mission!! Yeah for Teresa! We're so excited for her. And I just think it is so awesome she decided to go on a mission. Two cool things about her call...1 - Her mission president was Grandma Boothe's bishop when she passed away - so she already has an in with him.
2 - I'm pretty sure Whidbey Island is in her mission, so she can say hi to my sis while she's up there!
Congrats Teresa! You're going to make one awesome missionary!

5 comments:
Barb, I actually made it for 6 bucks. Got the elastic and 5 yards of tulle at hobby lobby. here is the website where i got instructions. http://www.momdot.com/how-to-make-a-tutu/ I think sadie would surely look adorable in one!
Jeff says #1 cool thing - it's in Washington.
Wow! I didn't know Teresa had put in her papers! That is so great! Tell her congrats for me (And Michelle too) When does she leave?
I am so excited for Teresa! It is going to be absolutely wonderful! That is the best news EVER!
Happy Happy Happy!
That's cool, I didn't even know that she was going on one. She will make such a great, fun missionary.
Post a Comment