GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, February 09, 2009

Tastes Like Chicken!

11 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

seriously? sadie is hilarious! her and that mouth:)

Troy said...

Germs!!!!! :)

MStevenson said...

She just can't help herself can she?

Elicia said...

she is just getting cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is funny. I love the part best when Barbara says it's ok, keep doing it. Since when is it ok to eat wood? :o) Doesn't she get enought to eat?

CAF said...

What a silly!!

Jeff said...

"what are you doing?" eating cabinet, what's it look like?

mm, dirty finger prints, delicious!

Marie said...

o my heck, I love it! I can't believe she is standing up to things already! What a big girl. I love her bum poking out. You have got to teach me how to post videos! I can't figure it out for the life of me!

The Kippen House said...

That is hilarious!!! She is so funny! And the best part is that you let her, aren't we great moms?! Last night Charlie drank the milk I had given him for breakfast. I dont' know how that kid is still alive. Miss you tons!

MStevenson said...

I know that the picture is Melanie, but this is Mama at her house. I have watched this video a zillion times. It needs to be on the right side of your blog, right under the book shelf so I can get to it often. I love it!!

Say I have another idea. You and Mel can put the videos on a disk for me that I can just pop into a dvd player. My bad?

MStevenson said...

I know that the picture is Melanie, but this is Mama at her house. I have watched this video a zillion times. It needs to be on the right side of your blog, right under the book shelf so I can get to it often. I love it!!

Say I have another idea. You and Mel can put the videos on a disk for me that I can just pop into a dvd player. My bad?