GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, April 13, 2009

easter weekend

We had such a crazy busy & fun weekend! It started out with taking Welly & Sadie to Baby Animal Days. We met up with some friends there & had a great time. (click all images to enlarge)

rollin' in the strollers

the animals - Welly loved the cows

he also loved anything with wheels

easter morning - Sadie found her basket by herself - books, bunny ears, elmo socks

Welly & Hilly in their Easter clothes - love Welly's jacket!

Ry & Sadie napping after church...so cute

after church - Easter clothes
We also celebrated mom & dad's birthday's on Sunday (the 11th & 13th), but somehow I didn't get any pictures of the party or present opening. Oh, well. Happy Birthday today mama!

7 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

fun!! aren't you guys so cute:) i love the pictures!

Jeff said...

baby cows??? one day, when i have a child, i'll feel justified in going to baby animal days.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

barb you are the cutest. can you please add my real blog on your list now so it doesn't link to myspace (gasp!) ;) THANKS!

MStevenson said...

I know Welly had the best time. You two are so kind to take him with you! I love all the pictures too. Thanks for taking a pic of Hilly in his sunday outfit, I didn't get one. :)

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

We went on Saturday, and our kids loved it! Love the easter outfits.

The Kippen House said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Sorry we never met up for dessert, but it was so good to see you. Charlie and I both needed naps pretty bad, as I'm sure you could see, but I wouldn't have missed a chance to see you for the world!

Jordan said...

Sounds like you all had fun. Wow, only their 11th and 13th birthday celebration? That's amazing! :o)