GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

polka dot birthday party

Sadie turned ONE yesterday - I can't believe how fast the year went! She brings so much joy to our lives & we are so grateful she is ours. The Lord surely blessed us with a choice daughter of God. So we celebrated big with a polka dot party. So many pictures...thanks for taking them Carrie! And I noticed you're not in any because of it...but we know you were there!



Thanks everyone who came & contributed - we had some great help with the decorations. And Sadie loves all of her presents!

10 comments:

MStevenson said...

Cute pictures. Carrie great job taking them.

Fun party, everything was so cute, and those cake pics of Sadie are so cute.

Glad we could come and Happy Bday to Sadie, I can't believe how Old you are.

robin said...

MMMM Chocolate!

Look at you two in the dorky orange hats! Cute!

Matt and Jade said...

Happy Birthday Sadie. Sorry Jim wasn't able to be there. It looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

She's ONE! That's amazing! Doesn't it feel like yesterday when we ran into eachother at the hospital? Haha. She looks like she was diggin' on the chocolate cake! What a fun party. Happy birthday little Sadie! :-)

The Kippen House said...

Yeah for one! I meant to call all day, but I was waiting until I had some time, and that never happened. It sounds like you were busy too though, so anyway: Happy B-day SADIE!!! The party looks like loads of fun!!!

Rachel said...

They grow up so fast! What a cute little girl.

Marie said...

Oh my heck, I can't believe she is 1! She looks so cute with her hair pulled up like that. Dani and I were a little slow going...we made her a card today, so it'll be coming in the mail. Sorry we're late. Anyway, CUTE party!! Love the theme :-)

Laura Howard said...

Awww! It's so crazy how fast they grow! Where did one whole year go? Sheesh!

Congrats on making it through the first year of motherhood, Barbara! :D

Bobbie said...

Barb and Ryan, you are both great parents! What a darling baby you are raising! She is just perfect in my book! She has a great future! Sadie is a wonderful blessing in all our lives! Look at all the exclamation points.

Love!!

Heidi said...

What a cute party idea! I love the cake pictures. You are brave to let her dive into chocolate.