I don't know if it was the new hairdo, the hot weather, or just a laps from a crazy weekend - but she decided she didn't need to nap at all...yikes. That makes for a very long, tiring day. I tried putting her down a few times - on the first attempt I rocked her, then laid her down on her stomach and left the room. She fussed for maybe 10 seconds and then got quiet. I thought she was peacefully drifting off to sleep...I went to check on her 15 minutes later and this is what I found...
-

12 comments:
that's so funny! i love how there are a few times when she could have gone down, but then she pulls herself back up! classic!
What a sweet baby. That was pretty cute. I love her pig tails. Funny stuff. I'm so glad you took a video of it.
jealous about the pigtails! A day without a nap... urg! that is not good! I am so sorry. addison went through a couple of weeks when she turned a year when she wouldn't nap and i thought i was going to die. She is back to TWO TWO hours naps! it is sweet! keep your fingers crossed!
I had to share this with my husband. We both had a good laugh. Your crib is super cute!
that was really funny. she looks just like you, barb! reminds me of pictures i've seen of you as a little baby. how adorable.
oh i forgot - jeff wants to know if it's really noisy with all the jets.
D & J - Very noisy! They fly right over us. There's one in the video you can hear. It was hard when we first moved here because Sadie was used to napping in a quiet neighborhood. She would wake up all the time - now she sleeps through the jets & the traffic outside our window (we live on a super busy road).
That's hilarious, B. What a crazy kid.
SO PRECIOUS!!! She is doing her baby ab exercises. I love the pigtails. She is so beautiful!!
Oh Bob this is classic! So cute! How were you not just dying of laughter? I love how at the end you finally give in and lay her down. Too cute, thanks for posting!
So funny! I tried putting Isobels hair in a whale spout a few weeks ago and it was very disappointing. We have a ways to go before she will sport an official girly hairdo.
(I love the background plane sounds.)
oh my heck, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I think you should send it to America's Funniest Home Videos. You would totally win.
Post a Comment