GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Eights

So I usually don't do these tags, mostly because I'm lazy - but I will for you Hannah, just this once...=)

Eight Things to Which I Am Looking Forward:

1. Sadie's nap...if she ever gives in
2. Hiking tomorrow!
3. Selling at my first farmer's market
4. Reading...sanctuary
5. Ry starting his masters program this fall
6. Living close to my family again
7. Our first night away from Sadie...finally!
8. Sadie being potty trained - she's already pooped on her potty 3 times! And twice in the tub...ha!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Played with my little girl
2. Made baby food
3. Read my book
4. Took Ry lunch
5. Bought some fabric at JoAnn's
6. Fed ducks
7. Cleaned my house
8. Yoga

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Speak another language
2. Paint my walls (white is so boring)
3. Lift my arm to grow more hair on my head, like those dolls from way back when...stupid haircut
4. Travel everywhere!
5. Blink my eyes & my house would be clean
6. Play the piano
7. Get my naughty baby to take a nap today...
8. Paint - somehow the artistic gene skipped over me...

Eight TV Shows I Watch:

1. The Office
2. The News
3. LOST
4. Umm...I don't watch a lot of TV, the next 4 are channels that I'll watch if I have time
5. Food Network
6. Travel Channel
7. TBS
8. Discovery

Eight People I Tag:

1. Anyone who cares to do this! Let us know in the comments so we can read about you!
2. Any of the 30-40 lurkers I have reading this blog...that's right. I know you're out there, I have a hidden tracker - so show your faces you pansies!

8 comments:

D'N'J said...

40? you know 40 people? sheesh woman! i can count how many i know on one hand! :)

Melissa said...

are you really potty training sadie!!? heck and i thought i was a bad mom cuz apparently addison is the only 14 month old that takes a bottle, oh but now this!!! Potty trained!! I am uber jealous.

Barb said...

Not potty trained yet Melissa! Just working on it. She's got a long way to go still.

Heidi said...

You forgot the math channel. :D

MStevenson said...

She's on her way. Good start. Potty trained is....can get to the bathroom, pull their pants and underwear down, go, wipe, and pull their pants back up with minimal help. That's my goal. But I have yet to get him to go twosies on the potty. Oh well.

MStevenson said...

I am way jealous b.

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

HAHA!!! Ya pansies!!!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I didn't even notice you did this! thank you best friend. I love you!