GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

miss independent

This video is pretty special - because not only is it Sadie feeding herself with a spoon for the first time, which she did pretty well. And it wasn't my idea - all hers. But she also does her new tongue trick, which she's obsessed with and walks around the house doing. And I've caught on film what I think is her first word! And it's not mama, or dada, or doggy like I thought it would be. She does say deedee, and points when she sees doggy's, so maybe that counts. I don't know.


Then she spontaneously decided to play peek-a-boo before I got her cleaned up...

I love being her mama! Everyday is fun.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is already talking and feeding herself! Cute!

Bobbie said...

I love love being her Grandma, she is pure joy!

Thank you for sharing the pictures, its so much fun to see her.

Grammy Farmer

CAF said...

She is such a beautiful girl. She's going to look so awesome in her old-lady tracksuit!!

The Kippen House said...

What a sweetheart! She is stinkin cute, I just want to keep her!!! It's fun to see them grow up, but it's hard to relinquish control too.

P.S. I think I need to borrow your potty training book. He is not interested in the slightest bit!

P.S.S. The verification word is "belyness" which is how I would describe my mid-section right now. Te he he:)

Jeff said...

is her first word "menemanamenena"? cuz that was pretty cute! :)

dianna

BlondieBlueEyes said...

SHE IS A DOLL!!! I love her new trick. I loved the family pictures Mel took they turned out GREAT!!!