I really liked this book! It was a quick read & very thought provoking. It definitely makes you see your life and how you live it in a different light. The choices you make not only affect you - they affect everyone around you, and people you may not even know. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. There were some great quotes too..."Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know."
"Sacrifice is a part of life...not something to regret. It's something to aspire to."
"...hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves."
Now reading: The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

2 comments:
I just read The Painted House By John Grisham. It was different than most is books. It was a sweet book about cotton farming in the south in the early 50's. Though I never felt like their was a major climax it was still a nice read. It made me feel all nostalgic about my childhood in the early 50's... :)
I read this for the first it this past year, and I liked it also. It made me wonder what things I have done that have influenced others.
~Jana
Post a Comment