GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, June 06, 2009

so excited about this!

Ever get frustrated channel surfing when everything on is so mindless?! So you turn to the radio and you hear the same 5 songs over and over again - not to mention all the filth in between the good. Plus all the commercials. Oye. Sometimes I'll just turn on kbyu to watch...I got made fun of a lot for that my freshman year. Anyway - the church just started it's own online streaming radio station. I'm pumped! They even have a schedule you can view so you know what is on and when. Now I just wish I could get it in my car while I'm driving!

Click here to check it out - Mormon Channel

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Very cool! You always find the best resources, Barb!