GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, July 24, 2009

geek in training

I got this onesie from this etsy shop - I couldn't resist. It comes in blue & pink. Right after I put it on Sadie, she walked over to the couch and said "up - please" - so I put her on the couch. She crawled for her daddy's controller & started playing. She loves to play with daddy, or she just loves the colored buttons - you choose. It was a perfect photo-op to go with the shirt though. She really is a little geek, mommy's so proud. ::sniff::
{click to enlarge}

4 comments:

D'N'J said...

bottom large pic is my fave - she looks so much like you b!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

SO CUTE!!! She is going to make the boys crazy over her.

Vernos said...

perfect! LOL!

CAF said...

Love that lil Nerd-Face