We are moved, unpacked, and getting back to normal life. Hooray! The move went pretty smoothly - until Sadie had a meltdown and wouldn't sleep two nights in a row...poor thing. She was so confused, daddy was gone on a fishing trip, we hadn't been "home" for almost a week, she had a fever from her shots - she was just done. So was I.We just got the internet today, I was all excited to post pictures, and can't find my camera cord - the one I put in a special place so I wouldn't lose it in the move...it's now lost. Ha! Wonder where I put it...guess ya'll will just have to wait for a real update.

6 comments:
I was wondering what happened to you!!!! I love you!
aww, she got stuck in the pan drawer? poor little kiddo!
Yeah, you have the internet again. I think you accounted for a big portion of the comments that were being left. Just kidding. I'm glad you back on!
You mean mom!`
friend!! welcome back to logan. we miss your presence already. can we come visit one day soon?
good luck with everything!!
Too funny! Kaden still climbs on everything the only thing that helps is that his balance has gotten better with age and practice;). Good luck with your new house.
Post a Comment