Monday Afternoon
{left side of boat and around the back - jordan, heather, eric, greg, rob, veann, me, ry}
{left side of boat and around the back - jordan, heather, eric, greg, rob, veann, me, ry}





Tuesday Morning - a great run
{left side and around the back - greg, ryan, me, jordan, rob, lora, heather, eric}
just my father-in-law's feet
yes, greg is riding sitting on the front of the boat holding onto the rope...
eric's gone...
and gone...
eric's foot at the bottom of the picture - now you see greg...
...now you don't
and some camping pictures{click to enlarge}


6 comments:
Sadie is the cleanest camping baby ihave ever seen. Mel has the filthiest picture of Isobel eating watermelon while we were camping. And the worst part is that she didn't stay overnight. I took her home after only a few hours. Isobel isn't walking though, so the crawling des add to the filthiness factor. cute pics of Sadie.
That looks like way too much fun!!!
Now you can see, its good I didn't get on the water, eh? And as to the mayo corn... I wiped off what I could, ate the corn and it was good!
The best part of the trip is just being there. All of it was fun, I loved it!
Mom/Bobbie
The bottom right picture, of Sadie riding home, looks as though a picture of the mountains is on her window.... but not so. That is the actual mountain you can see through a sun shade. FUN
comment from Mom/Bobbie
I wonder what kind of things she will collect when she gets older -- antique dice? bird bones? pigs' teeth? odd gourds? awards? spiders? boys? fine art?
Looks like a wild ride! Glad you guys had fun! We heard you're back in Logan-town...we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment