
We've all played this game right?! So here it is - if you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life...
5 things to eat/drink, unlimited supply (water is already there)
- milk
- cheesecake
- yogurt
- fruit
- tiny spicy chicken
- book of Mormon
- charlie and the chocolate factory
- believing Christ
- if life were easy, it wouldn't be hard
- standing for something
- my journal
- sudoku
- canvas & paints
- ipod
- guitar
- ry & sadie
- face wash
- toothbrush
- my pillow
- my camera

4 comments:
Wow--I'm the first one to comment!? Um...I love that your favorite books are all church books except for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. But I can't blame you because Roald Dahl is one of my favorite authors :) I can't remember if I've recommended this one to you before or not, but my very favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo and I must say I love these youth fiction: Tuck Everlasting, Bridge to Terabithia, and the Indian in the Cupboard books. :) Oh, and I also really like this little book called Twilight...
I did my best, not everyone has five things.
1. milk
2. witman's sampler chocolates
3. sloppy joes
4. fruit
5. flour ( I guess I can't think of anything, but that seems important).
1. book of Mormon
2. don't sweat the small stuff
3. Lion Witch and the Wardrobe
1. paper and pencil
2. cards
3. guitar
1. Mark and the boys
2. my bed
3. toilet paper
count of monte cristo! i still need to actually read that book. i keep starting it and then getting sucked into some political book. i have that one on my ipod just waiting to be read.
Those are hard I need to think about it.
Post a Comment