GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, September 25, 2009

anything you can do i can do better

What happens when my sis and I don't have to watch our children at the playground...

2 posts today...keep scrolling...

11 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

BEAUTIFUL! :)

Elicia said...

i would have so beaten you both at the jumping from the swings!! i love swinging!! that looks like a really fun playground!! :)

MStevenson said...

You enjoyed that a little too much.

Melissa said...

where was your kid?! haha

Troy said...

Reminds me of kids in their 20's who still trick or treat ;)

Marie said...

so freakin hilarious! I love that you guys have so much fun together doing silly things. You make life fun. I'm pretty sure I would not have been able to do a LOT of those things (and it's not just because I am 15 weeks prego....I'm JUST THAT BAD :)

MStevenson said...

Troy- :)

D'N'J said...

totally random, but your title reminded me of this really old clip tape we had that had that song on it, and a bunch of kids at a fair beating each other at carnival games. . . weird. no one else in the family remembers the tape though, i don't think . . .

BlondieBlueEyes said...

You two are so funny. I am glad you moved back.

Brendan said...

Where is that playground? It looks like a blast! Kirsten and I need to do this!

MStevenson said...

It's in Logan. It's a new park right close to the temple. Like a block or two away.