wow!! have you told her where honey comes from? i asked one of the little kids in nursery yesterday, and he said bees!! what a smart kid! i wasn't able to grasp that til i was older than him!
From what I can see, your couches look nice. I need to come try them out. Get better. She is a cute girl. I really want to hang out with her more. Seems like whenever I'm around her I'm busy and can't really really play with her. That and MY KIDS are bugging me. :) jk. She is cute as a rag muffin.
4 comments:
she is sooo cute! ;)
SO SO ADORABLE!!!
wow!! have you told her where honey comes from? i asked one of the little kids in nursery yesterday, and he said bees!! what a smart kid! i wasn't able to grasp that til i was older than him!
From what I can see, your couches look nice. I need to come try them out. Get better. She is a cute girl. I really want to hang out with her more. Seems like whenever I'm around her I'm busy and can't really really play with her. That and MY KIDS are bugging me. :) jk. She is cute as a rag muffin.
Post a Comment