So, sometimes I dream really strange things...once in awhile it'll be a vivid cooking dream & I'll wake up, write the recipe down, and try it out later. Sometimes I'm making something. Apparently last week I had home decor on the brain and had a dream about what to put on the bare wall in our room - very vivid. Woke up, designed it on photoshop, even the fonts were super vivid. So I got in touch with our super talented cousin Denise who does everything from incredible baking, raising kids (including twins), to vinyl cutting. Thanks to her my dreams came true! Wow, cheesy, but they actually did come true. Now my wall is no longer bare!

Thanks Denise! It is perfect!!
Check out her site at
vinyl-me-this.com - she is super creative and takes custom orders!
9 comments:
That's super cute! I love the "{With benefits}" part!
That looks great! aren't best friends with benefits the best? ;)
Hey you spelled that wrong.
So cute! you are quite an artist with dreams of stuff like this and recipes! I also love the back to school and 8o's fun! You guys are so fun, we need to get together again soon!
Love it, love it, love it!!!
I love that! How cute!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
I totally get that about the dreams. I usually dream about a sewing problem and how I can fix it, and stuff like that, so this makes sense to me! Love the vinyl, it looks great!
SO CUTE, I LOVE it.
Post a Comment