GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

4 prizes, 4 winners, 4 years, and 400 posts later!

I am kind of embarrassed to admit, I just reached 400 posts on this blog! Ha! That is crazy. Ry and I have been married for just over 4 years, this is year 4 of blogging, and to celebrate - I'm giving you stuff!! Not just any stuff, 4 of my favorite things (gender-neutral)!! And don't worry people reading from afar, I can mail these items to you too! The items will be a surprise, mostly because I only know what 3 of them are right now. There will be 4 winners - here's what you do...

Leave a comment. That's it! Then random.org will pick you 4 lucky people! So get commenting folks. You have 4 days...or until I decide to pick the winners. =) And those of you who have been blog-stalking me (ave 45 hits a day) - don't be shy, you can leave a comment and win too.

17 comments:

Elicia said...

I want to win! :) that's amazing! i wish i had some fun stuff to talk about to keep up my blog, but then i would get stuck talking about how silly the residents at work are! like the other day there was this lady who started yelling at me about how i shouldn't put this cruton in her soup like i'm supposed to, and i alright. but she kept yelling it at me before i even had the soup bowl out and filled! silly residents!

Troy said...

Weirdo.

KimWar said...

Yay! Pick me! Great to see you are doing so great!

Unknown said...

That's quite a milestone...I wonder if Jared can tell what our blog count is...

Heather said...

Wow-what a great time for me to find out about your blog ;) I look forward to reading future posts!

CAF said...

Apple pie?

Aubrey said...

Haha, sweet! I love to read your blog, Barb!

Anonymous said...

I check out the blogs when I visit Barbara so even though its Barb's computer, if I win I am not going to share. HA.

I love to look at the pictures and comments too, as well as read the these blogs....

FOUR HUNDRED ?!?! WOWEEEEE
SIGNED BOBBIE

Heather said...

Wow, four years, so fun! My blog is still a baby @ 3 years old, but I'm getting there.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun! get sadie better so we can play

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

I am in, sounds like fun:)

MStevenson said...

What's up yo!

Sarah said...

Barbara.....You're kind of a geek....in a good way!

Anonymous said...

pick me! haha. ;-)

Melissa said...

Barb I want a prize!! yeah. Is sadie still sleeping better?

Jordan S. said...

Oh, I hope I'm not too late, since it is the 4 day cut off date. But I love winning things, mostly cause it never happens, but here's hoping. The computer better pick me if it knows what's best for it.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

400 WOW!! That is GREAT.