#6 - Carrie, my sis!
#13 - Sara, my cousin - thanks for calling me a geek..."in a good way", still not sure how to take it =)
#16 - Jordan, my bro-in-law - you finally won something!
#2 - Troy, my brother - thanks for calling me a weirdo, weirdo...=)
So, you lucky winners (don't get too excited, I can only afford cheap favorite things)...here are your prizes & why I love them so much....
First - A&W Root Beer, good thing I have some self control or I'd be drinking a big-biggy gulp one of these everyday and probably would weigh 300+ lbs. I love you root beer. When I did my no-sugar-for-a-month, you were the one thing I truly missed, and the one thing that made me incredibly sick when I drank it again. Best drink ever.
Second - Take 5 Candy Bar. Seriously. So ridiculously good. I love the sweet and salty mixture, the hint of peanut butter & the slight crunch of the pretzel. Plus, you are named after a really amazing jazz song that I love! So of course you have to be good!
Third - Sonic Drive In Lemon Berry Cream Slush...never a dissapointment! I branched out one day while at Sonic with my honey, trying something new, and haven't gotten anything different since! The Lemon Berry Cream Slush is perfect! A little bit of ice cream, refreshing lemon-berry summer taste. Oh, how I love you! And oh how I love that Sonic does cheaper Cream Slushes after 8pm so I can get you more often! (if you didn't win, still go get this for yourself! it's so good!)
Fourth - Since everything else was a tasty treat - I thought I'd go with something that rejuvenates my mind & spirit on a daily basis. The Book of Mormon. I've been trying to be more diligent about reading daily since July, and oh what a difference it makes!! I know this book is true, I know it. And I am certain that no matter how many times you read it, if you read with an open & humble heart, the Spirit will reveal new truths to you. There is always something to learn and gain. Also, I've been reading the Bible regularly too & it is amazing the difference between these 2 books. They both are wonderful, but you can definitely tell that the Bible has been tampered with by men..."as far as it is translated correctly". Wow. The Book of Mormon is just so simple and pure. I love it. Amen. Enough said.So you lucky winners - I'll be getting you your prizes in the next few days...Carrie & Jo, hand delivered. Sara, we might be coming down this next weekend, so I'll drop it off then, plus then I can see your cute baby girl in person! And Troy, expect yours in the mail...of course, you'll get a Sonic gift card, you just have to promise to try the Lemon Berry Cream Slush & not get the Coconut Cream Pie Shake like I know you want too. =)
Thanks for participating!! And thanks everyone for being such great friends/family and avid readers. Gotta run, have a hankering for a Lemon Berry Cream Slush...=)

9 comments:
I'm so jealous I didn't win. Dang. Can't wait for the next 400 posts. Maybe I'll win next time.
I don't know about you Barb. Lemon berry. Maybe we can go sometime and I can have a sip of yours. :)
I should call you names more often.
drat!
Sweet! I think you should hand deliver mine!!!! Equal treatment!!!!
this makes me giggle.
WOOOOHOO! I never win anything either, so that's exciting. I"m a lil dubious about that particular flavor of slushie, but I'll try it, B, if you drive me to Sonic.
you are so dang cute i love you blogs they seriously make my afternoons
What a great idea! You are so cute :)
Crap! I don't check blogs for a few days, and look what I miss.
Well, first of all I want to thank all Barbara for such a cool idea and allowing me to win something. :o) :o) Thanks, you guys are awesome. But really, I don't ever win anything, so this is a rare but sweet occasion!
Post a Comment