Hey Barb this is Kim Warburton, I was wondering if you would email me your address, my email is Kimberlywar@gmail.com. I am also on Face book if you want to email me there. I have a Christmas card I want to mail to you!
I love reading your blog BTW, you have so much enthusiasm and I love how you try so many different things. I really enjoy your posts. Merry Christmas.
2 comments:
I love those videos!!! I've never seen that one though... Maybe I shed a tear! So sweet. Thanks for sharing bados:)
Hey Barb this is Kim Warburton, I was wondering if you would email me your address, my email is Kimberlywar@gmail.com. I am also on Face book if you want to email me there. I have a Christmas card I want to mail to you!
I love reading your blog BTW, you have so much enthusiasm and I love how you try so many different things. I really enjoy your posts. Merry Christmas.
Kim
Post a Comment