Watching the olympics has given her one too many bad ideas...
And some exciting news - Ry is getting published!! He wrote and submitted an article to an academic journal and it got accepted!! Woohoo! I'm so proud of him.
-

9 comments:
What a cute video! She is such a cute little girl. I loved the twirls!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I LOVE the video so CUTE!
super cute. Way to go Ryan! And did you get new couches? Very nice!
I think you may have a little ice skater there!
she is so cute! and congrats Ryan!
i kind of can't believe that you let her do something that involves landing on her lil noggin
Awwwww. We need to come visit.
she is so adorable! and congrats to ry that's awesome. Also I love you mom blog it so great.
What a goof. Cool Ry, your nerd status just moved up one.
Post a Comment