I've secretly started another blog...yes, another one. =) The Mom Blog - everything mommy - product reviews, book reviews, recipes, projects, giveaways, and most importantly - research based information!!I learned so much in my undergrad (Family & Human Development) that helps me everyday and I want to pass on the info to other moms. And since I am far from being all-knowing - there will be more experienced, more knowledgeable guest bloggers as well.
Since today is the first day the site is public - I'm kicking it off with a giveaway!! So head on over and check out the 4 prizes you could win! And if you're not a mom - the prizes would make great gifts...so excited right now.
I have tons of ideas and plans for this new blog - suggestions are welcome though. =)

2 comments:
I love your new blog! You are so talented, and that is the kind of information I like to keep updated on. Thanks, Barb!
I love it- such a genius idea!
Post a Comment