Yes, I can't swallow pills (laugh it up), but I can poke my eye without any problems!! I got contacts today!! Yay!
I'm so excited - I can see without having little sticky fingers try to pull my glasses off. I can kiss my husband without his nose smooshing my glasses into my face (tmi...). And I can run without having to fix my glasses every few strides!
Oh, hooray! And thanks to my experience at picking mascara-caked eye lashes out of my eye - learning to put them in today was no problem!
Okay, time for some honesty...I really didn't wear my glasses that much. I only have a stigmatism (thanks dad) that needed fixing - so I could do without. But it so nice to be able to see 24/7 - no shadow! Okay, I'll stop rejoicing...
-

6 comments:
Bados! I'm so proud! I can do pills but I can't touch my eyes... I have to rinse them in a bowl of water if somethins in my eye.
I. Cannot. Touch. My. Eyeballs.:)
I loved my contacts while I could wear them as well. Then I got old and needed bifocals. Back to glasses . . . Enjoy them while you can Barb!
i can do both! :)
I love contacts! they are so nice!
I love contacts unless I'm up all night at work, then they are my enemy! Yay for the gift of sight!!!
oh man, contacts are the best! short of shooting your eye with lasers (too scary for me) and being able to actually see to the sides is priceless! yay for you!
Yay! Congrats! I LOVE contacts! They are just so much better than glasses. And don't worry...I struggle with the whole pill thing too. I can do it...I just seriously have to work up to it. You're not alone :)
Post a Comment