GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Woo-woo!

SOOO excited for General Conference!! I am spiritually hungry and can't wait to feast! And then feast again when the Ensign comes...love it! Six months is just too long...

This year I'm trying something new...I have a specific concern in mind and will be listening for inspiration as to what to do about it. I also will be praying before every session to ask the Lord that my heart and mind might be open to whatever He wants to teach me. And when inspiration comes - I will write it down!

Now if only my 2 year old will cooperate and let me listen to every talk...yeah right. Thank goodness for the Conference edition of the Ensign. Hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Troy said...

Conference is the BEST! :)

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Barb, I hope somebody saved the basket because it isn't here. I should have called before we left. Even though I was selfishly going to keep it for myself, so my kids wouldn't think I was picking favorites:).

MStevenson said...

Kids and conference make for an interesting time.

We had a great conference. The kids weren't too naughty!

I loved so many talks. A lot helped me with specific problems I'm having now.

I really felt the love that the Savior has for me. I also thought the a lot of the talks were funny.