GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

toddler for sale

Not really. But if you'd been in Wal-Mart the other night you would've found her in the pillow section for $11 - steal of a deal if you ask me!
While Ry and I were debating over which pillows to buy she kept climbing in this hole and hiding. So cute. She'd get stuck and ask for help out and then turn right around and climb back in again. I sure do love this little bug!

Her latest additions to her repertoire...


If anyone can tell me what song she is singing in that first video (besides Carrie) you get a prize! Or name the artist.

I hadn't sung "I Am A Child of God" for Sadie for a couple of months. She never really liked it - too much like a lullaby. She wanted to rock out to Popcorn Popping instead.

The night before I took this video I sung her all 3 verses before I tucked her in. The next day while sitting on the potty she started singing it all by herself - and almost got through the entire first verse unprompted.

Her memory freaks me out a little. She remembers everything!! Even if it's been months since it happened or we've talked about it. Photographic maybe? I don't know. Just crazy!

11 comments:

D'N'J said...

i hear something like "what have you done" and "making a fool of me" or something. but that doesn't mean i know the song! love the pillow pictures.

Elicia said...

she is such an awesome kid! and super smart! she is going to be the next genius!

Sarah said...

I haven't seen her in so long. She's so cute!

Marie said...

Yeah, I hear "what have you done" Loving the I am a child of God...super cute. When Dani sings it she says "and parents kind of dear..." I guess we're not that great :)

BlondieBlueEyes said...

She is such a smart, talented little girl. What can't she do!?!

robin said...

I love how she ad libbed! And kind of rocked out! I agree, Sadie. I Am a Child of God should be rocked out a little!!

So cute.

D'N'J said...

does she say something about a kitty making a fool of you? :)

MStevenson said...

She's a goof.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously...could she be ANY cuter?? I doubt it. She is adorable! I can't believe how smart she is!

Mandy said...

Oh my heavens, she is so cute! She's constantly surprising me in nursery with the things she knows. One day I gave her snacks and she said "Thank you Mandy." It really surprised me because I don't think anyone had said my name that day and it had been like a month since we'd both been in there together. Maybe someone did say my name and I just forgot.

CAF said...

The singing vids make my day. Love her style! What a kid.