GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
proof
Here is proof for all of you who don't believe Sadie can throw a fit. I still think she's adorable even when she's naughty...maybe that's just me though.
i think i'm going to be a jerk mom.. you want your juice, but you don't want to get it, and you don't want me to get it. hmm. okay then! and just pretty much leave.. yeah, jerk mom! :)
haha! I love when she runs into the corner! What is funny about when i watch a 2 year old throw a tantrum, is i can so relate. I wish it was still acceptable for me to throw tantrums. there are days I want my juice and I don't want to get it and I don't want anyone else to get it and i just want to ram my head into the wall about it! haha. She is so cute.
10 comments:
i think i'm going to be a jerk mom.. you want your juice, but you don't want to get it, and you don't want me to get it. hmm. okay then! and just pretty much leave.. yeah, jerk mom! :)
I hope I have the kind of patience you have to still tell my kids they're cute when they're throwing fits. :) Although Sadie really is cute.
hahahahah
Cutest child fit ever. And, for the record, she owes you LOADS of back rubs.
I'm glad Maya isn't the only one who throws an occasional tantrum!! She is so dang adorable!
haha! I love when she runs into the corner! What is funny about when i watch a 2 year old throw a tantrum, is i can so relate. I wish it was still acceptable for me to throw tantrums. there are days I want my juice and I don't want to get it and I don't want anyone else to get it and i just want to ram my head into the wall about it! haha. She is so cute.
Wow! If you hadn't posted it I really don't think I would have believed it :) That is so funny! You're such a good mom :)
SO CUTE even when having a fit.
I have plenty of those, plus some.
It's only fair and just that Sadie has those moments too. She is a doll, though.
Post a Comment