Here is our first, of many, zuchini...
...yes Sadie was licking it. No, it didn't have bug poison on it. After she licked it she said..."mmm, it's yummy" - weird kid.
...yes Sadie was licking it. No, it didn't have bug poison on it. After she licked it she said..."mmm, it's yummy" - weird kid.
3 comments:
oh, she's so cute.... and she's getting SO big!
speaking of big... um, hello? that zuccini is massive!
Yummy! I love zuccini! It's so fun that you have a garden. I wish I had one. And that I could keep plants alive. But I can't.
She never ceases to make me laugh! SO fun that you have a garden! I'm jealous! I would LOVE to see you when you are down! We'll actually be out of town until the 28th, so the only day I could would be the 29th. And Clint will be leaving that evening so it would be perfect. It's late, but I'll call you in the morning and we can plan something!
Post a Comment