I really did my best trying not to go private for as long as I could...I think a 4 year hold out is amazing. But recently I have just gotten one too many hits from people I don't know, comments from people I don't know and there is a sweet little baby girl we need to protect. So...we are officially going private. Grr...I really didn't want to because I think it's annoying to have to be logged in and the feed doesn't go to google reader - but maybe they'll fix that someday.
So - if you want to continue to stalk us please comment with your email address or email me your email address at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com or facebook me if we're friends...and don't be shy, I'm a blog-stalker too. =) If we honestly know each other and I just don't know you've been reading my blog - still send your address!
-

18 comments:
There really are too many creeps out there.
racher04@hotmail.com
mandypayant@hotmail.com
I want to keep stalking you!
chisai_kitsune(at)hotmail(dot)com
That's prolly a good idea sis. You know my email. Love ya!!
I completely understand!
hnallred@gmail.com
Add me! Are you still in Logan? We are coming up this week, maybe today. We would love to meet your little girl. badger726@gmail.com
erin.clawson02@gmail.com
mbarson@gmail.com. private blogs suck, but ya got to do whats best for your family. I had such anxiety the whole time my blog wasn't private. Once i went private i felt so much better.
oh mee! eliciadnlsn@yahoo.com
Add me! usu219@yahoo.com
hey! i love your blog ;) i never comment cause I am lazy-- ashleyrosereeves (at) gmail. com
I can't wait for the day when we don't have to worry about freaks! katie_homer@msn.com
I can't remember if I already told you, but I would love to be invited it's cybermommy@gmail.com! (This is Stacy Taggart!)
Jeffshaunawallace @yahoo. Com
Keep me in the loop!
aubrey dot crookston at gmail dot com
We love to read! theholmgrens(at)hotmail.com
amhibb@gmail.com
Post a Comment