Family at the campsite...
These cousins have a love/hate relationship. It's getting better and this hug was totally their idea - I just happened to have a camera in hand.
The rafting pictures I "borrowed"...Run 1





Run 2





Run 3





Crazy eyes in the car ride home...
On the way home we took a random detour to visit the Niter Ice Cave - a natural freezer the pioneers found and used to keep their meat, butter, eggs, and cream in. The temperature drops very quickly. Ry and his bro Jordan tried to find the back of the cave and went about 500 feet underground before they gave up. It is crazy cool!Us girls only went in about 50 feet and then Sadie was too crazy so we had to come out. While waiting for the boys, and being locked out of the car, I tried to teach Sadie how to squat to tinkle in the grass...it was an epic fail and she ran around bare bummed for 20 minutes until daddy came back with the car keys so we could get some dry pants on. Boy did she love the freedom!


4 comments:
looks like so much fun! She might be a little young for the pop-a-squat! ;)
You dare devils you. Well this is coming from the girl who gets freaked out canoeing in calm shallow water. :)
Ry actually mentioned that the other day - "the cow!! it's going to charge!!" haha.
What a fun trip! You guys are the cutest family ever! I miss you TONS!
Post a Comment