GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, December 09, 2010

lately

I'm just too busy to throw together anything but random posts for our family blog right now...so here it is...

The other day we took a random trip down south & saw Grandma VeAnn in action as a kindergarten teacher. We got there just before school was out and Sadie got to sit on the rug and listen to story-time with all the big kids. She's front and center under the ginormous arrow I added...


...she loved it and was telling me afterwards that she wants to go to school. She keeps talking about Grandma's "kindergarten kids". I can't wait to get her into preschool - she's so ready! I was very proud of how still she sat.

Here she is pretending to be a baby in the unfinished bassinet we just bought her baby brother - love it.


I couldn't help but post this cheesy grin I caught out of my nephew Hilly - such a ham. I sure love that little punk.


And Sadie's fancy hair today - she held so still. Such a big girl.


In other news...Ry got a whopping 3 hours of sleep last night as he crams to finish off the semester strong. Poor guy. He's such a hard worker and I'm so proud of him. After tomorrow he'll only have 2 finals and 1 math assignment left...whew. Then he can just focus on his thesis...or rather, wait for people to get edits back to him and read his thesis. I hate the waiting game.

And me - feeling very pregnant. Just started up with pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome - thanks swelling hands and feet...stupid water retention. I sure didn't have this problem with Sadie. Funny how every pregnancy is so different. You just don't know what to expect.

Mr. Man sure moves a lot - he is one active baby! I feel him constantly and he gets hiccups daily. I can't wait to meet him and am starting to get VERY anxious!! Good thing this holiday month is sure to fly by! And about the name...we still don't know. I think Ry just hasn't had a lot of time to think about it - maybe over the holidays we can narrow it down a little. Although Sadie is STUCK on Bentley. If you ask her - that's what she'll tell you his name is. Funny girl.

1 comment:

D'N'J said...

at least you're blogging! ours is dead. boo to pregnancy problems (and thesiseses.. how many "s"'s in that?!) i hope us unloading jace on you still isn't a problem. i know i ask constantly but i just feel bad.