GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

little super star

My dad always teases about how when I was little I would sing along to the songs on the radio and know the lyrics before they said them - songs I'd never heard...he is prone to exagerate. So I don't really believe the 'songs I'd never heard' part...but I do have a thing for lyrics...too bad my memory is horrible in every other way!

Looks like my little girl has picked up on that trait. While driving around town I usually hear this little voice singing along to songs on the radio. One of her favorites is "you are the only exception, you are the only exception" - whoever sings that. And that new Sara B song that goes "who died and made you king of anything?!" - she knows almost all the words of the chorus to that. And here's a clip of another of her favorites...


After the song ends she likes to tell me proudly - "Mommy! I sang that song with you!" I sure love her. Good thing I (mostly) kicked my rap habit...=)

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

B, B, B... TAYLOR SWIFT?!??! I guess it's still cute ;)

Katie said...

what a cutie!