GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

He's here!

Tucker Ryan



7 lbs 9 oz
20 inches
1:39pm
Lenky arms and legs
Blonde hair
Loves to hold hands
and suck on his fists

We love you little buddy! 

So glad Heavenly Father 
sent you to live with us!!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

Shirley said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well. He is beautiful!

Heather said...

Yay!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to hear more about little Tucker as he grows up. We are so happy for you guys :) Congrats!!

Marie said...

Oh, he is so cute. I love his little nose. When you go home from the hospital, Sadie is going to seem SO big compared to him! She is going to be a good big sister. Glad he's here!!

Katie said...

What an angel! Congratulations!

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

He's adorable. Congrats- hope you are both doing well :)

The Kippen House said...

He's perfect! I can't believe I missed that whole pregnancy, I'm such a bad friend! I'm hoping to make it up now! We just got over 3 cases of pink eye and scarlet fever so we're hoping after ALL the medicine we're safe for a while. I'll come see you soon!!! LOVE!

Laura Howard said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations on the new addition! I'm so glad everyone is happy and healthy.

J said...

Congratulations!! I hope all is going well :)

Ruth Done said...

Congratulations! What a Cutie! You are going to love having a little boy. They are amazing and tons of fun. Good luck!

Aubrey said...

Yay yay yay! Glad he is here safe. Cute little Tucker. Congratulations, Shaefs!

angie curtis said...

Congrats!