The last week has completely turned our world upside down. We've been in limbo f.o.r.e.v.e.r! We didn't know where we were going after Ry's masters, so many job options, so many different places - and now we know. Yay!
But, it is far away from our families and many of our friends. So - we are turning our blog private so that we can post more personal info about our lives - house pictures, our move, specifics about the place we live & our adventures...
So...if you want to know where we're headed and to keep up with our lives, send me your email address (if I don't already have it) so I can invite you to our soon-to-be private family blog. Super exciting! You can leave a comment with it, send it to me via facebook, or my email at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
-


22 comments:
Can't wait to hear all the details! shirleyrhale(at)gmail.com
Craziness bados!!!!! I need updates!!!! :)
Amanda.Petersen@yahoo.com
Please add us! Good luck in your move! theholmgrens at hotmail.com
chisai(underscore)kitsune(at)hotmail(dot)com
I understand the limbo thing. Peter and I have been in limbo ever since he started his degree in forestry. I'm sick of bouncing around, but we're not done yet. Good luck with your move. I hope everything works out wonderfully.
mandypayant@hotmail.com
Good luck with the move! I hope everything goes smoothly.
Not sure if you have ours or not...
racher04atgmail.com
hnallred@gmail.com
We need to chat soon!
thestevensons@gmail.com
i'm so sad you're moving away, but also very excited for you! katie_homer@msn.com
I'm so excited for you!
lhuston25@gmail.com
shannanichole@gmail.com
Thats such an exciting move for you guys!! Congratulations on the job..we can't wait until the day we are grown ups and have real jobs too! :)
Yay! You better invite me to your blog! Living away from home is not that bad :) We have learned to love it and have become stronger because of it.
Add me
badger726@gmail.com
I'm so excited to find out!
mbarson@gmail.com
lo.soloai@gmail.com
:)
I already know b/c I saw it on facebook but I still want to make sure you have my gmail address- jerandjana(at)gmail(dot)com
I already know where your going!!! hahaha angiecurtis00@gmail.com
kimberlywar@gmail.com
Good luck!
erin.clawson02@gmail.com
Please add us....I love to read about what you guys are up to! Sonnie.Rae.L@aggiemail.usu.edu
ashleyrosereeves @ gmail . com
excited for you!
Daron and I would love to follow your adventure! Thanks! lisa.bergstrom@gmail.com
Post a Comment