GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Anyone Else Have Office Fever?!

Can't wait for September 27th, season premier...I really do love The Office. And as pathetic as it is, I am willing to admit that I am kind of obsessed with Jim and Pam hooking up. Such a funny show. Now I just need to rent and watch all of season 3 before Sept 27th...hmm...don't think it's going to happen. What show do you love?

If it is The Office, below are some fun things to help soothe your Office fever...



Official Office Website

Office Merchandise

Creed's Blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to withhold saying what I really want to say. And you know what that is!!

Troy said...

The IT Crowd is the best! Season two has started and I have them all!!!!

Barb said...

Troy - Never heard of that - I'll have to watch it. I'm all about renting shows - then I can skip all the stupid commercials. =)

Carrie - I have no idea what you were going to say....

Troy said...

Barb, not sure you can rent it yet. Maybe if you beg I'll bring you a copy . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkiDaU0CBRs

MStevenson said...

I haven't seen it either...

Heather said...

Gotta love Dwight!