GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Halloween


We actually pulled together our costumes last minute...really. We went to Michael's to buy an apron at about 8pm Halloween night for a party that started at 9pm. And thanks to dad & Carrie, the artwork on my shirt & Ryan's apron looked great! =)

12 comments:

Elicia said...

awww! how cute!

MStevenson said...

Love it!

Troy said...

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

:)

Anonymous said...

Supere cute!(The extra "e" is intentional.)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

awwww, that's a cute costume!

Heather said...

That is awesome, I love it!!! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

barb, come on, you should have dressed as a HUGE oven. not just a shirt! :)

Heidi said...

Hey, I recognize that hat from when Ryan betrayed my sandwich. I don't know if I can ever forgive him. (I still like you, Barbara.) ;)

Anonymous said...

Heidi - you should have done your market research and been prepared for demographics other than Gary. The way I see it, you lost all on your own. Also, as far as hating me goes, don't forget that I also let Gary ride my motorcycle.

Jake & Becca said...

Hey Barb! I can't believe you're bakin' a little bun! Those are great costumes. You guys are great - we should really hang out sometime. We just started a blog because of you two and we're excited to keep in touch.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

SO CUTE!I am glad you did it. It was worth the rush. I am sure your costumes were a hit at the party.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

By the way the Art work is GREAT.