pah ha. good stuff. i always tell jeff (as he's reading his family books for school) that kids need their spankin's! :) I always figure I'll get shocked looks, how DARE you hit children! i think pfft... i got spanked! not forever, but still!
we spank wellsy, but some wouldn't consider it a "real spank" only if he does something that would be dangerous or hurt himself do we give him a harder leg spank. ..he really doesn't care if he gets spanked on the bum...he likes it. if we tell him no, he laughs....
3 comments:
Too much LDS in the 60's . . .
pah ha. good stuff. i always tell jeff (as he's reading his family books for school) that kids need their spankin's! :) I always figure I'll get shocked looks, how DARE you hit children! i think pfft... i got spanked! not forever, but still!
we spank wellsy, but some wouldn't consider it a "real spank" only if he does something that would be dangerous or hurt himself do we give him a harder leg spank. ..he really doesn't care if he gets spanked on the bum...he likes it. if we tell him no, he laughs....
Post a Comment