GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Spanish Love Song

I stole this from Heidi's site, so some of you have already seen it. But for those of you who haven't because you don't know Heidi and aren't nosey enough to look at total strangers blogs like others out there...you know who you are...Here it is! I really almost wet my pants, I don't know why it struck me so funny.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ummm... I stole is first.... from the blog of someone I don't know. I need to get a life.

Anonymous said...

i think it's pretty good and I find it funnier that you laughed so much about it. And jeff says "aww, thanks barbara" for the Feliz Cumpleanos part.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

It is just as FUNNY the second and third time.